Main Article Content
The existence of service quality that convenient with patientâ€™s expectations would have a positive impact for the continuity of UIN Sunan Ampelâ€™s clinic. Based on it, this research aimed to observed the level of patient satisfaction at UIN Sunan Ampelâ€™s clinic and conducted with a Cross Sectional approach. The population of this study were all patients of UIN Sunanâ€™s Clinic during May 2017. Sampling was collected by an incidental sampling. with 30 patients acted as respondents. The data was taken by questioner. The results of data collection were presented with frequency distribution tables in the form of graphs or diagrams. The survey results showed that the characteristics of the patient were 87% less than 20 years old, 70% female, 73% satisfied with clinical service, 87% satisfied with clinic service, 82% satisfied with the registration time at the clinic, 73% long service time of clinic pharmacy, 90% satisfied with clinical hygiene. It was expected that this research can be developed by further researchers for the better service quality at UIN Sunan Ampelâ€™s clinic.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
2. Sower V. Quality Management Text Manuscript. n.p. 2006;5â€“6.
3. Rahadi AR. Upaya Pemasaran Guna Meningkatkan Pemanfaatan Rawat Inap Bedasarkan Analisis Perilaku Konsumen di Rumah Sakit Daerah Dr. H. Moh. Anwar Kabupaten Sumenep. [Surabaya]: Airlangga; 2005.
4. Purwanto S. Kepuasan Pasien terhadap Pelayanan Rumah Sakit. Artikel Psikologi Klinis Perkembangan dan Sosial. 2007;
5. Yulia SM. Analisis Harapan dan Penilaian Pasien terhadap Kualitas Pelayanan Dokter, Doker Muda, Perawat dan Petugas Registrasi Berdasar Sepuluh Dimensi Kualitas jasa para Suranman. [Surabaya]: Universitas Airlangga; 2008.
6. Soelarso H, Soebekti RH, Mufid A. Peran komunikasi interpersonal dalam pelayanan kesehatan gigi (The role of interpersonal communication integrated with medical dental care). Dental Journal (Majalah Kedokteran Gigi). 2005 Sep 1;38(3):124.
7. Primalita R. Hubungan Physical Support dengan Contact Personel pada Rumah Sakit Umum di Sumatra Barat. [Bandung]: Universitas Padjajaran; 2005.
8. Inge HM, Sanusi R. Hubungan Penempatan Dokter Umum sebagai Case Manager dan Kepuasan Pasien di Ruang Rawat Inap RS. St. Elisabeth. Jurnal Managemen Pelayanan Kesehatan. 104AD;VoL.2.
9. Hariyanto, Khasanah N, Supardi S. Kepuasan Pasien Terhadap Pelayanan Resep di Apotek KopKar Rumah Sakit Budi Asih Jakarta. Majalah Ilmu Kefarmasian. 2005;Vol.2:12â€“21.
10. Wiyono AS, Wahyuddin M. Studi Tentang Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kepuasan Konsumen di Rumah Sakit Islam Manisrenggo Klaten. Jurgal Manajemen Daya Saing. 2005;
11. Lamri, Iman S. Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Minat Perilaku Penderita Rawat Inap di Rumah Sait Islam Samarinda. Jurnal Manajemen Pelayanan Kesehatan. 1998;Vol 01:41.