One of the factors decline of immunization coverage is community understanding which is still limited. Even confused about immunization due to a lack of knowledge and attitudes of parents towards immunization. The purpose of this research is to know the relationship between giving health education to motherâ€™s knowledge and attitudes about completeness of immunization in posyandu bulo village walenrang districtin 2018. The research design was used quasy-experiment with one group pre and post test design approach. The population in this research was all the mothers who came to bring her son to Posyandu for immunization. The sampling technique used total sampling with the total samples were 42 respondents. The data that has been collected then processed and analyzed by using computer and statistic program (SPSS) with T test-dependent. The results of this research showed the differences with the increasing of mothersâ€™ knowledge after pre-test (p-value=0,01) and there were differences with the increasing of mothersâ€™ knowledge after post-test (p-value=0,01). The conclusion in this research was there were Relationship Between Giving Health Education to Motherâ€™s Knowledge and Attitudes About Completeness of Immunization in Posyandu Bulo Village Walenrang District in 2018. It is expected that the next researcher will perform direct observation on the completeness of immunizations.
2. Notoatmodjo.Health Promotion and health Behavior.Jakarta :RinekaCipta; 2012: 105-107Proverawati&Andhini. Immunization and Vaccination.Yokyakarta: Medical Book; 2010:76(In Indonesia)
3. Proverawati & Andhini. Immunization and Vaccination: Medical Book; 2010: 76( In Indonesia)
4. Anton.Description of Knowledga, Attitudes and Behavior of Mothers About Providing Complete Basic Immunization to Infants in The Working Area of The Selalong Health Center, Sekadau Sub-Distric, SekadauDistric. Pontianak Promontory Medical Journal, 2014;(5):1-8.(In Indonesia)
5. Sariaty.The Influence of Helath Education On The Knowledge And Attitudes of Mothers about Basic Immunization in Infants in The Bald Puskel in The Puskesmas Working Area North of Luwu District. Essay.S1 Nursing STIKES Kurnia Jaya PersadaPalopo; 2015. (In Indonesia)
6. Umaroh. The Relationship Between Knowledge and Attitudes of Mothers With The Completeness of Basic Immunizations in The Working Area of The Kartasura Public Helath Center, Sukoharjo Regency. Muhammadiyah Public Health Journal, 2014; (1);2-3(In Indonesia)
7. The Profile of Pustu In Bulo. Immunization Coverage DPT, HB, Measles,BCG, and Polio Based On The Sex, District and Pustu. Pustu In Bulo ; 2017(In Indonesia)
8. Sugiyono. Qualitative Quantitative research Methods and R & D. Bandung: ALFABETA; 2012: 43(In Indonesia)
9. Adnani.Public Health Textbook. Yogyakarta: Medical Book; 2011: 65(In Indonesia)
10. Istiyatuzzahra. The Effectiveness of Health Promotion Media in Changing Peopleâ€™s Knowledge And Attitudes About Gastritis in Battang RT 01 RW 04 PalopoTownship.Essay. S1 Public Health STIKES Mega Buana Palopo;2015 (In Indonesia)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.