Hepatitis was an inflammation or infection of the liver cells and generally caused by the virus, resulting in the liver swelled. Hepatitis B disease is caused by acute or chronic Hepatitis B virus and includes the most dangerous liver disease. World Health Organization (WHO) estimates in 2002 that one billion living individuals are infected with Hepatitis B, so more than 200 million people worldwide are infected, and 1-2 million deaths annually are associated with VHB. In 2008 the number of people infected with VHB was 2 billion, and 350 million people continued to be patients with chronic hepatitis B infection. Generally most of Hepatitis B immunization studies that have been conducted in Indonesia only observe the early age group (infant) and quite rare for adolescence groups. Those group of teenagers becomes very important subject because they will soon be married and have children in the future. The research aimed to investigated HbsAb-based hepatitis using Rapid test among teenagers. This research was conducted in the Boarding School Health Study Center of Nadhlatul Ulama University Surabaya. Fifty-four teenagers were tested using HbsAb rapid test. The HBsAb rapid test result found 2 teenagers positive to hepatitis.
2. Suraiyah S, Oswari H, Poesponegoro HD. Proporsi Seroproteksi Hepatitis B pada Usia 10-12 Tahun dengan Riwayat Imunisasi Dasar Hepatitis B Lengkap pada dua Sekolah Dasar di Jakarta. Sari Pediatri. 2016 Nov 30;9(6):423–8.
3. Sjögren MH, Cheatham JG. Chapter 21 - Hepatitis Vaccines and Immunoprophylaxis. In: GI/Liver Secrets [Internet]. Fourth Edition. Colorado: Mosby; 2010. p. 151–7. Available from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780323063975000216
4. Jackson KM, Nazar AM. Breastfeeding, The Immune Response, and Long-term Health. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2006 Apr 1;106(4):203–7.
5. Jafarzadeh A, Montazerifar SJ. Persistence of anti-HBs Antibody and Immunological Memory in Children Vaccinated with Hepatitis B Vaccine at Birth. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2006;18(4):4–9.
6. Current Prevalence of Hepatitis B Infection among Parturient Women in Jakarta, Indonesia | Gunardi | Acta Medica Indonesiana [Internet]. [cited 2017 Sep 24]. Available from: http://actamedindones.org/index.php/ijim/article/view/57
7. Ventiani N, Lastri S, Pratiwi D. Frekuensi HBsAg Positif pada Uji Saring Darah di Palang Merah Indonesia Cabang Padang Tahun 2012. J Kesehat Andalas [Internet]. 2015 Sep 1;4(3). Available from: http://jurnal.fk.unand.ac.id/index.php/jka/article/view/387
8. Fadlyana E, Rusmil K, Bachtiar NS. Kekebalan dan keamanan setelah mendapat imunisasi hepatitis B rekombinan pada anak remaja. Sari Pediatri. 2016;15(2):87–92.